Our expertise is to create Simply Beautiful Asians~
Short Story of Dr. Kim:
- 1997. Dr. Kim graduated from the University of Sydney, Medical School.
- 1998 - 2002: In his early medical training years, Dr. Kim has decided to take surgical aspiration.
- 2001 -2003: Entered and completed the Basic Surgical Traning Program and received the Basic Surgical Traning from the Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick.
- 2003-2005: For health reasons, Dr. Kim did not continue with the advanced surgical training. Instead, he completed the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners training program and received FRACGP.
- In 2005: With the improvement of health and due to his interest and passion for surgery Dr. Kim returned to complete the surgical training in Cosmetic Surgery.
- 2006-2008: Advanced surgical training completed through the Australasian College of Cosmetic surgery. He received Fellowship of Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and graduated in 2008 with Gold medal (Graduated with the highest academic record).
- Since then, underwent fellowship training in cosmetic surgery in Korea, Shanghai, and Hong Kong before returning to Australia and set up the Centre of Excellence in Asian Cosmetic Surgery.
"Expertise is Everything in Cosmetic Surgery"
Summary of awards:
|Medical School||University of Sydney
|Basic Surgical Training||Royal Australasian College of Surgeons|
|Advanced Surgical Training||Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery|
|Fellowship||Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners|
Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
2009 ACCS/Medfin Scholarship for best research
|Colin Moore's Gold Medal||2008 ACCS|
|Others - Cosmedical||
2009 Board of Advisor for Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery
|Other - Social|
Published medical publications are one of the most highly desirable qualities of a doctor’s expertise.
Kim P. Treatment of Non Melanoma Skin Cancers using ALA-Photodynamic therapy utilizing "De-roofing technique". Australasian Journal of Cosmetic Surgery 2007; 3(1): 28-30.
|2008||Kim P. Are Cosmetic Surgical Patients Satisfied? A Systematic Review of Evidence. Australasian Journal of Cosmetic Surgery 2008; 4(2): 16 -21.|
|2009||Effectiveness of ALA-Photodynamic therapy in the treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma. Australasian Journal of Cosmetic Surgery 2008.|
|2010||Kim P, Kang KJ. T-Epicanthoplasty: New Surgical Treatment of Asian Mongolian Fold. Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine 2010;5(1): 58-61.|
|2010||Kim P. Kim's Surgery - New method of accurately assessing Non Melanoma Skin Cancer margin. Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine 2010; 5(2): 12.|
|2010||Kim P. Prophylactic Z-Plasty: Correcting helical rim deformity from wedge excision. Aus Fam Phys 2010; 39(9): 649-653.|
|2010||Kim P. Ahn JT. A Simple technique in Creating the Double Eyelid in Asians Using Buried Suture technique and Chung’s Forcep. Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine 2010: 5(3); 20-24.|
|2011||Kim P. S-plasty Clinical applications for skin surgery. Aust Fam Phys 2011: 40(4); 224-5.|
|2011||Kim P, Jeong WH, Kim HS, Ahn JT. Analysis of perioperative blood loss following tumescent liposuction when lipoaspiration was performed without any delay after the tumescent infiltration. Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine|
|2012||Kim P. Ahn JT. Structured Non Surgical Asian Rhinoplasty. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal. 2012: 36(3); 698-703|
|2012||Kim P. Retroauricular Cutaneous Advancement Flap. Aus Fam Phys 2012: 41(8); 601-602.|
|2013||Kim P. Advanced Cosmetic Otoplasty: Art, Science and New Clinical techniques, Springer. Chapter 37 - Various Applications of Retroauricular Advanced skin flaps to treat the surgical defect of the ear. Elsevier.|
|2013||Kim P. Advanced Cosmetic Otoplasty: Art, Science and New Clinical techniques, Springer. Chapter 54 - Prophylactic Z-plasty to prevent the notch deformity of the helical rim following the wedge excision of the ear. Elsevier.|
|2014||Kim P, Wong CH. “ V-Effect” Concept in Cosmetic Face Sculpting in Asians: An effective and a minimally invasive Non Surgical Lower face contouring in young Asians. Journal of Cosmetic Surgery & Medicine 2013;7 (3): 16-21.|
|2015||Kim P, Wong CH. Hyaluronidase injection to precisely correct the "bottoming out" effect following the HA filler rhinoplasty. Published Americal Journal of Cosmetic Surgery|
|2016||Kim P. Application of Rotational Skin Flap Design in Face Lift Surgery. Submitted Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.|
|2017||Kim P. SFS Repair & Prolong Dermal Support to minimise the stretched scars after a skin excisional surgery. Submitted American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery.|