Nose Filler Injection (Dermal Filler Rhinoplasty) in Sydney – Dr Peter Kim
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to enhance your nose shape using dermal filler, or a nose filler injection, you have come to the right place. Let us show you our results.
What is a nose filler injection?
It is a non-surgical technique, using dermal fillers, for shaping the nose.
- It is also known as filler Rhinoplasty, non-surgical nose job, non surgical rhinoplasty or simply a nose filler injection.
Why do our patients seek a non-surgical nose enhancement procedures?
The nose is one of the most important facial features. When the nose is shaped nicely and is proportional to the rest of the face, it really makes one appear more attractive.
- Asian nose is relatively small and flat. So there is a lot of room for improvement.
- Nose filler injection is a simple non-surgical technique.
- It takes 10 minutes to produce the desired nose shape.
- You can avoid the long downtime and complications that are often associated with surgical rhinoplasty.
- Nose filler injection can produce customised “rhinoplasty-like” results.
- It is affordable.
- For those who wish to have a surgical rhinoplasty, a nose filler injection is a great way of testing out your new nose before the actual surgery. Many patients have a nose filler injection first to create the nose shape they wish. And then follow on with the surgery to reproduce it.
What is the procedure?
- Desired nose shape is designed and marked on the nose.
- Local anaesthesia is given for painless filler injection.
- The filler is injected using our Structured Non-Surgical Asian Rhinoplasty technique.
- The filler is then moulded to create the desired nose shape.
- This whole process takes approximately 10 minutes.
Why is nose filler injection popular?
- Easy, quick and simple. On average, the procedure takes 5 minutes.
- Relatively painless.
- Low downtime.
- Immediate result – you can see the result immediately.
- Adjustable – you can tell the doctor to inject more or less in certain areas of the nose to customise the nose to your desired shape.
What is a beautiful Nose?
- Gender is one of the first considerations in nose enhancement. Bold, angular features define masculinity, while softer slender features project a more feminine appearance.
- The upper border of the nose should start at the level of the eyelashes.
- The tip should adequately project forward.
- The dorsum should flow smoothly and be transitioned with the forehead above and the mouth below.
- It should not be too big to overpower the face.
- It should not be too small to be insignificant and flatten your face.
What fillers do you use?
- We use fillers that are TGA approved.
- There are numerous different types of fillers available in the market. Each filler has different physical properties. Two important properties are viscosity and elasticity.
- We use the filler that has the most desirable combination of viscosity and elasticity. This is important as this will determine how well the nose can be reshaped and how long it would last.
Is it safe?
Filler nose injection is very safe. But like any other medical treatment, there are a few complications that you need to be aware of.
What are the complications?
- Localised injection-related bruising, needle mark, and swelling. This can last up to a week. In rare cases, it has lasted up to 2 weeks. But they can be disguised with makeup.
- Allergic reaction – Rarely but has been reported.
- Skin Necrosis – Inadvertent injection into the blood vessel can cause this but this is an extremely rare event.
- Bottoming out and asymmetry. <Click here to read more about Dr Kim’s article on how to treat filler bottoming out and assymetry>.
Why do some bruise more than others?
There are small capillaries under the skin that is not visible to the naked eye. During the injection process, one of these capillaries can be injured and this can cause bruising. This is purely due to a matter of chance.
How long does it last?
- After the first 1-2 sessions, a nose filler injection lasts 6-9 months.
- After that, they tend to last 1.5 to 2 years.
- There is a significant individual variation: in some individuals, they can last significantly longer and in others shorter duration.
How much does it cost?
The consultation fee is $150. The filler cost is $500 for bridge enhancement or $750 for the tip and the bridge enhancement.
Example of bridge only correction.
Example of bridge and the tip correction.
Example of tip only correction.
- Dr Peter Kim is an experienced cosmetic doctor and has expertise in this field. Click here to read more about Dr Peter Kim.
- We have invented the technique called the “Structured Non-surgical Rhinoplasty” technique. This technique has been published in the prestigious Journal of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Dr Peter Kim has also written a paper on a technique to minimise and treat complications from nose filler injections.
The next step
If you have any questions or concerns about nose filler injections please feel free to contact us. Dr Kim has helped hundreds of patients achieve their desired results. We would be happy to discuss the procedure with you in more detail and answer any questions you may have. To book an appointment, call 9411 4880.
Our principal clinic, Asian Cosmetic Surgery Clinic (Dr Peter Kim Cosmetic Clinic) is located in Chatswood. For your convenience, Dr Kim also consults at Haymarket, Eastwood and Cabramatta.
Disclaimer (important notice)
As per Good Medical Practice Guideline, we would like to notify you that:
Any surgical, invasive, nonsurgical, or laser procedure carries risks.
Complications do and can occur.
Previous success is not a promissory indication of future success.
Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
All before and after photos on this site are Asian Cosmetic Surgery Clinic’s results.
Copyrights reserved by Dr Peter Kim.
You can reach us by:
- Phone: 02 9411 4480
- SMS: 0433 284 880
- Online form – Click here.